Phoonk...
mmm, My first thought about this movie before watching was it would be another AAg... :(
I thought it would be a headache to see this movie. However when I watched the movie from the very beginning of the movie I started enjoying the movie as the narration of the story is absolutely terrific. A Lot of characters to talk about firstly hero sudeep acted well to the script, Then jignyasa, from kasamh se suited very well in villian role , Her smile is so scary .. the little kid Ahsaas Channa is pretty expressive. she performed more than expected to her age. I felt the narration is slow in first half but catches up well in the second half.Background music n Cinematography are excellent. I think it's the best thriller/horror movie made by RamgopalVarma in recent times and I suggest its worth to watch the movie in theater at least one time.....
My rating : 3/5
Naa Naluguru - My Army
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment